Friday, November 28, 2008

Ward Campout

Last weekend was our ward campout. It was the first family campout we've done with the ward. Usually I just send the boys on the Father/Son campouts. It was actually a lot of fun. We had it at Usery Pass (only 15 min. away), so it wasn't too cold and there was a lot of nice open space. Here is our little set-up.


The best part of it, for the kids, was this little fort they found made of trees. They hid in there and climbed up in the trees forever.


Caitlin was so excited!


Ethan and his cousin Toa.


We had a great time with our friends in the ward. And the food was great. We are so thankful for all the hard work that our Activities Committee did. What a fun adventure!

1 comment:

Michael and Lindsey said...

That looks like fun! I'm kind of sad that we missed out on it. I want to hear all about it next time I see you.