Monday, November 10, 2008

Yes, We're That Old

Highland High School
Class of 1998

Bryce and I just went to our 10 year highschool reunion on saturday. We both went to Highland High School in Gilbert. The class of 1998. I can't believe how fast 10 years went. Bryce and I were surprised at how most people looked pretty much the same. I had a good time with my friends that were there, but we were missing quite a few. Only a couple of Bryce's friends came. Party poopers(James and Matt)!


Here's Bryce. I know someone took a picture of
Bryce and I together, but it wasn't me.
So until I can find it, you just get him.


Me and my girlfriends:
Tami Burnham Webb, Teresa Frey Suico, Me,
Vanessa Haws Peterson, and Jamie Steele Schaub



And just for fun, Bryce and I at graduation.
How little were we?

13 comments:

tyandlinds said...

i love the old picture. so fun. i am glad you had fun, i didn't go to mine. maybe i will hold out for the 20th.

Anonymous said...

That graduation picture is great! Funny how ten years passes in a blink! I wasn't brave enough to go to my reunion, I too am a party pooper.

Laura said...

I so love your graduation photo , I think it is so neat you have know eachother that long

Aundrea said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I thought about y'all and how fun it would be to see everyone again. You all look GREAT!

Johnson said...

I love your graduation picture. I'm glad you had fun.

HayMadSam said...

that would have been so fun to go to... but I wasn't invited... I'm too young! ha ha! awesome pics!

Court said...

Thanks, I was writing in edit HTML not compose. oops.
I was thinking about you guys on Saturday night and wished I could have been there. It would have been fun to see everyone again. Glad you had fun.

Erin said...

We went to Chip's 10 year. It was a lot of fun but we just hung out with the same friends we do things with anyway. It will be fun to see what everyone looks like after 20 years...then we'll really start to see a difference.

taylors said...

Funny! I can't wait to go to my reunion!

james n mary said...

no way were you going to see those two at the ten year; maybe the twenty...naaaaaah.

roseanne said...

TOO CUTE! When I look at my graduation pict I want to cry, no way will I ever be that small again but oh well! I hope you had fun!

Sara Randall said...

Ah! I love the grad pic of you too. How cute!

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

I love the high school picture! That is awesome!