Monday, January 26, 2009

Family Fun

We went to my parents house on Sunday. After dinner, the women spent time making Valentine's Day wreaths while the men cleaned up. It was a lot of fun.


Here is me with my wreath.


Cheryl(mom), Sara(sister), Jenna (sister), me.


And the kids kept themselves busy pretending to play Guitar Hero. How funny are these boys? Rockstars in training.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I love the wreath. Is it made with fabric? I tired to do one the other weekend but didn't get the supplies. It will look so cute on your door.

taylors said...

Way to go super crafty mom!

Danielle said...

Can you give me the scoop on this cute wreath? I love it!
danielle.k.latta@gmail.com

Johnson said...

The wreath turned out soooo cute!

Erin said...

How funny. My sisters and I have all the materials to make the same wreath. They turned out great!

Brittan said...

Ethan looks way older than his age in that picture. He's sure to be a rockstar... or a pirate.

Michael and Lindsey said...

How fun! And the guys cleaned up while you girls had fun? That sounds even better.