Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tutu Cute

Thanks to Erin and Karyn who inspired me to make this tutu. I actually made it for Caitlin, but Avery won't take it off.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I am craft impaired.

james n mary said...

oh the cuteness of avery.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

So cute!
All your babies are so cute I just want to pinch their little cheeks!

Karyn said...

Wow, that turned out super cute!! You're talented and Avery is a doll :)

Karyn said...

Erin loves the tutu as well! She tried to log on, but can't since you went private. Invite her! :)

Erin Fanello said...

Thanks Nikki:) They do look so cute, you did a great job! We should call each other when our husbands are out of town and then we can talk and make tutus at midnight!! Talk to you soon!

HayMadSam said...

that is so fun! good job!

Crystal said...

Seriously! How did you make this? It's amazing. I bet Jade would LOVE one of these.