Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aaargh!

Ethan had a little party today with some of his friends. It was a Pirate Party. Thanks to Lindsay for the good ideas.




Ethan's pirate ship cake.



Some scary looking pirates.

I think their favorite part was at the end when I let them all "walk the plank" over and over and over again.

10 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the cake! Sorry Kyler had to miss it. Hope to see you guys soon. I'm not sure about school on Tuesday yet, I'll call you.

Laura said...

the cake looks awesome!! You are so talented. Did I miss swim lessons all together or can I still get in on the deal?

Johnson said...

That cake looks great. Bella had a lot of fun. She has told me everything I think about the party.

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Fun pictures of everything-Temple and above! I love the cake, too! Very nice!!!

tyandlinds said...

tate had a blast. they all looked so funny. it is birthday party season!

Anonymous said...

That's an amazing cake and such a fun child gathering. We don't have a pass to AMY we just went by random choice last Saturday and Aaron loved it. I think I'll look into the pass though, figured it's a place that is good to 'get out' to.

james n mary said...

i like the cake!!! wait, did you make it?!

Captain and First Officer said...

Cute pirate cake--did you do it?

Michael and Lindsey said...

Thanks for giving the kids such a fun party! Tyler wants to know how many days it is until Ethan's next birthday. . .

Brooke said...

What an amazing cake...wow!! Looks like you've been having a fun spring :o)