Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Ethan turned 5 today! Wow, that's a big one. What am I doing with a five year old? Ethan has been talking about being five since he was three. He can't wait for kindergarten.


So, we finally got going and got Ethan a bike for his birthday. He loooves it. I don't know why we waited so long to get him one. I guess I didn't want to have to be outside. It was really nice this morning, though. He also had his first wipeout, which he took pretty well. He scratched up his knee, but didn't seem to mind.

His sisters got him his favorite "Charlie and Lola" book. We are really big on "Charlie and Lola" over here.

And here is a short video of Ethan figuring out how to get his bike moving. He actually caught on pretty quick.

4 comments:

HayMadSam said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! (and we waited until Hayden was 5 to get his bike... not sure why either because Maddie got one too and she's only 3) Next thing you know he'll want a ramp to ride up or a big hill to go down! :)

tyandlinds said...

well happy birthday ethan! these guys really are getting big!

Devin and Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! I will hopefully have acard in the mail for you soon. Things tend to move slow and delayed here in Idaho. They are about 3 years behind in everything.

Michael and Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! Jeremy and Tyler have been talking about your birthday all week.:)