
Thanks so much to our friend, Crystal, for taking pictures of the kids on Friday. They turned out so good!

Her website Cal Artistry has some other great photos on it, too. She is doing a photo a day every day this year.

And thanks to Bethany for making the cute flower hair clips in the girls hair!

I can't believe that Crystal got so many good shots. I can't get my kids to look at the same time for anything.
9 comments:
Your kids are super adorable!
Those are soooooo cute! I love the girls hair! And Ethan looks so cute! I miss you guys, I've been M.I.A. lately! lol.
What cutie pies!
Those pictures are so cute. You have the cutest kids. I really liked the flowers in the girls hair. Too cute.
Beautiful children make beautiful pictures dear!
That's how it works.
I love your kids, they are all so cute! What fun pictures.
so fun! I am sad that I didn't get to talk to you a little more but there was fun wedding drama I needed to get to. Do you know where bethany bought hte flowers? I am just hoping for an adorable girl like yours...someday.:)
Super cute pics and super cute kids!!! I love them!
p.s. Your Header is pretty much the raddest ever! One of these days, I need to learn how to do all that fancy stuff, too! ;)
SOOOO cute! Now that there is 4 of them I never take picts of all of them together anymore!! She did a great job!
Post a Comment