Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just For Kicks

Ethan and Caitlin just started soccer and their first game was today. They both did really well. This was the first year that Ethan has played on the big field. And his games are longer now, too. I was worried that he wouldn't make it through, but he did great. He scored a goal and had a great time.


I was so impressed that Caitlin actually played. I was sure she was going to be the kid running around chasing butterfies. And she made the first goal for her team. Just don't tell her it was in the other team's goal.


Thanks to everyone that came out to see them play. And thanks to Michael and Bethany for the pictures. Mine were not great. I wish I had a cool camera....Oh, and some talent.

8 comments:

Laura said...

FUN!! I'm feeing a little bad that I havn't put Lilly in yet. You will have to let me know what it is like to go to 2 games on Sat

Kami said...

How fun! Looks like they both had a great time!

Michael and Lindsey said...

You survived your first weekend with TWO soccer games! Do they still play over close to Val Vista and the freeway?

james n mary said...

how did avery do for you when you were at the games?!

tyandlinds said...

SOCCOR MOM! where is your mini-van ;)

Anonymous said...

Great blog Nikki. I'm sure Bryce didnt help or it would still be a work in progress. I will try to get a sat off so I can come watch their game. I hate working sat's. Great pics though. They make me so proud.
Love you guys
Grandpa Dopp

Crystal said...

They're so cute! I can't wait until we're settled so I can start something fun like that for my kids. Do you do it through the city? Oh, and yes, it's very cool that you put a link to my blog.

Johnson said...

Way to go! I'm glad they are having fun!