1=Caitlin; 2=Avery; 3=I'm gonna go w/ Caitlin; 4=Avery; 5=Avery because I don't recall Caitlin having curly hair like that.. (getting kinda tough to tell!).. no wait, it's Caitlin; 6=Avery; 7 & 8=I'm stickin with Caitlin!
2,4,5,7-Avery 1,3,6,8-Caitlin I've been back and forth in my head, but that's my final answer. Although, if I'm wrong, it could be with 2 & 4...the closed eyes and pacifier make it even harder. Am I even close? Either way, they're both adorable!
7 comments:
Sheesh its pretty hard to tell in some of those pictures...when do you find out gender of new baby?
1=Caitlin; 2=Avery; 3=I'm gonna go w/ Caitlin; 4=Avery; 5=Avery because I don't recall Caitlin having curly hair like that.. (getting kinda tough to tell!).. no wait, it's Caitlin; 6=Avery; 7 & 8=I'm stickin with Caitlin!
2,4,5,7-Avery
1,3,6,8-Caitlin
I've been back and forth in my head, but that's my final answer. Although, if I'm wrong, it could be with 2 & 4...the closed eyes and pacifier make it even harder. Am I even close? Either way, they're both adorable!
2, 3, 6, 8 are avery....i think...
Answers. You all did pretty good.
1. Caitlin
2. Avery
3. Avery
4. Avery
5. Caitlin
6. Avery
7. Caitlin
8. Caitlin
By the way, we're back from vaca now. Should be posting soon!
Trick question. they are all you, right Nikki?
Let's see now.
1. Caitlin
2. Avery
3. Avery
4. Avery
5. Caitlin
6. Avery
7. Caitlin looks like Avery
8. Caitlin
How about it?
Post a Comment