Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's A Girl!

So, we had our ultrasound yesterday. And yes, it's another girl. Three in a row! The guys in our family are definitely getting outnumbered. Poor Ethan, he wanted a brother so badly. He took it really hard. As soon as he saw Bryce after I told him he ran to his dad and cried for a good long time. Broke my heart. I'm happy though. I love girls. I think they're great. I may be a bit biased, though. So here she is. It's just a profile picture, so you can't see the gender. But we got a pretty good view yesterday.


They didn't say, but everything else looked normal to me. The tech did say she had long legs. And she matches up pretty well with my due date. She is about 11 oz. right now.

13 comments:

Erin Fanello said...

How exciting!! That is really sad about Ethan though, I bet it was heartbreaking for him but he will love her once she arrives! Things are just moving right along, I hope everything keeps going well:) See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Congrats and hopefully Ethan will get a brother sometime down the road--even if they're brother-in-laws :D.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Congratulations!
We will have three little blond angels to figure out who is who.
Don't worry, the 5th ones are usually boys. Keep up the good work! We love you!

Kami said...

Congrats!! Wow, that's a lot of girls :) They will love having each other when they grow up!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Congrats! Three girls in a row...crazy! My brother is the only boy with 6 sisters. My parents only found out the gender with my little sister (as she was the last one) and I remember how UPSET my brother was. I mean, completely beside himself...but once she was here, man did she have him wrapped!! I am sure Ethan will have a blast, and how fun for your girls to get a baby sister to play with.

Laura said...

Congrats!!! Girls are fun, poor Ethan. One of the perks of being the only boy is he is older he most likely will never have to share a room.

Anonymous said...

Now you have a little of Bryce's family (boy first) and a little of Nikki's family (three girls in a row!) We are so happy for you and excited about the sweet little sister!
Love Grandma and Grandpa Dopp

james n mary said...

poor ethan :/

congrats though!!! 11oz...woohoo! let us know if you guys need any help with stuff.

Taylor Family said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun!

Erin said...

Hooray for girls! Congrats!

Michael and Lindsey said...

You must be doing something right with those girls! They just keep coming:)

Crystal said...

I just keep thinking of how awesome it will be to have close sisters like that... sharing clothes, make-up tips, etc. My sister and didn't really have that being 5 years apart. On the other hand, that really is sad about Ethan. I'm afraid if we have another one and it's a girl, Braden would be pretty bummed too.

Court said...

Hey, little girls are sooo much fun!