noo were leaving the 2nd or 3rd... maybe we can put you into labor a few days early ;P
I think Becky just needs to stay longer! I'm looking forward to our new little niece! Penelope Quinn hee hee hee
I think I may have Bryce on the name. Wish me luck! By the way, she sure seems like she wants to come out early. My insides are broken with all the kicking.
Thanks for the info. SO when do you want dinner? I read that Caitlan is going to preschool. Yeah for all of you!!!
lol to the comic...can't wait
Post a Comment
5 comments:
noo were leaving the 2nd or 3rd... maybe we can put you into labor a few days early ;P
I think Becky just needs to stay longer! I'm looking forward to our new little niece! Penelope Quinn hee hee hee
I think I may have Bryce on the name. Wish me luck! By the way, she sure seems like she wants to come out early. My insides are broken with all the kicking.
Thanks for the info. SO when do you want dinner? I read that Caitlan is going to preschool. Yeah for all of you!!!
lol to the comic...can't wait
Post a Comment