Bryce says that he actually did pretty good, but he didn't last too long. He was pretty cold after a couple runs. Here's Ethan and Dad looking awesome!
Poor Bryce didn't get to snowboard at all. But he knew what he was getting into. He was just excited to be able to teach Ethan. Here's Bryce and Ethan on the way home. It seems that Ethan has inherited the "Dopp Picture Face" aka "Make Sure Mom Has No Pictures Of You Smiling".
Here's a video of Ethan just starting to learn.

3 comments:
How fun! After watching so much Olympics I think Caleb would be totally thrilled (ok, probably really scared too) to try skiing or snowboarding.
Ethan is soooo brave!
I'd be scared having an abusive father that pushes me off the slippery slope hahahaha...
Really cute! I love the video!
How fun does that look! What a great dad/son trip. Ethan looks like the real deal for sure!
Post a Comment