Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Official!


If you've known me for a while, you know that I'm always threatening to move. I love our neighborhood and ward, but we've been a little cramped for a while now. We've been putting it off because the market hasn't been very good, but I think it's time.

So we finally listed it. Now I just have to sit back and relax, right? Oh... and keep the house clean and smelling good every second of every day! Yay!

9 comments:

HayMadSam said...

Good luck! I hope it sells fast and you guys find an awesome house to move into!

Laura said...

hooray and I'm going to cry!!! Good luck with the sale

Captain and First Officer said...

No! I knew it was coming, but will be sad to see you go! Hope it all works out for you!

Jami said...

Yay congrats!

shauntel said...

:( exciting for you, but sad for the rest of us!

tyandlinds said...

say it ain't so!!! i knew it was coming, but boo hoo!!!!!! you can't get away from me THAT easy :)

Dani said...

yay im glad to finaly have your blog to look at! ill cross my fingers that it sells fast!

Erin said...

You finally did it! I hope it goes fast so you don't have keep the house so clean all of the time. Good luck! Do you know where you are headed already?

roseanne said...

What part of the valley do you think you want to move towards?
Good luck with all the showing fun, it's aweful at first but seems to get easier with time. If you ever need to get out of the house give me a call and come over please!! Feel free!! I'd love it!