
The cousins pretending they are on an immigrant ship.
Noelle and I being pioneers. Doesn't she know that pioneer children walked and walked and walked and walked? I don't recall them being carried and carried and carried and carried.
Upstairs in the museum, they have a space for each prophet that tells about their life and shows some of their personal items. This is Pres. Hinckley's.

Ethan speaking from the pulpit.
Caitlin outside the museum. It was really interesting. I could have spent hours in there. There is so much information to read, you would really have to go without kids to enjoy it all. But I'm glad the kids got to go. I tried to explain to them what some of the things meant, so they could have a better understanding of church history. There are so many people that have suffered so much, so that we can have the blessings of the church. I hope I can teach my kids how important these things are.
3 comments:
Ethan looks so little behind that pulpit!
What a wonderful experience! Looks like they had fun, too!
Love
Mom Dopp
That looks like a cool place. I want to go.
Post a Comment