Friday, July 16, 2010

Seven Peaks


I hadn't been to Seven Peaks since I was a kid, so it was fun to go back. Although, it definitely cost more than when I was a kid. They charged us for everything, from parking to beach umbrellas. Other than that everything was great. I was really worried that we wouldn't be able to do it with 4 kids that don't swim, but it worked out.


They have new sections (new to me)that are for little kids. One that had waterslides for Caitlin's size and one that was good for Avery and Noelle. I was so grateful that I could just sit there in the water and let Caitlin and Avery go run around while Bryce was with Ethan on the big slides.


One of Caitlin's favorite things was to just sit in this little tube and try to drink all the water that came down. I know, gross. But entertaining.


Noelle had so much fun just kicking in the water.


Me, Noelle, and Cousin Brooklynn relaxing in the kiddie pool.


This is Ethan going down the lazy river. I can't remember if this is before or after my tube lost all of its air and Caitlin and I sunk to the bottom. By Ethan's face, I'm thinking after.


Bryce and Avery in the wave pool. We only did a half day, but that was enough for me. You can only have four kids in hazardous conditions for so long before you've had enough fun. It was nice that my kids weren't burned to a crisp when we were done. One more point for Utah.

1 comment:

Laura said...

7 Peaks looks like a great hang out. Yeah for water parks in the summer time.