Friday, April 8, 2011

15 Months


Miss Noelle is 15 months old. She is becoming slightly more coordinated. I have no proof of this, except that we haven't had too many accidents lately. Besides when she got her finger slammed in the door yesterday....


We finally moved her up to forward facing. She's not yet 20 lbs, but she was just too long for the infant seat, and I am recovering it for baby boy. And sometimes I take a long time to sew things.

Unfortunately this happened about a week before they started the new carseat recommendations. Rear facing until two?! Oh man! I promise I'll drive carefully.


Noelle had a rough doctor's visit. Double ear infections, wheezing lungs, 3 shots, and not much growth. Her stats:

Weight: 18 lbs. 2 oz.
Height: 30.25 in.

So, they gave her a steroid shot in the office, a prescription for antibiotics, and directions to do breathing treatments at home. She has only grown 6 oz. and no inches since her birthday(3 months ago). I'm not sure what the deal is there, but we are hoping it is partly due to her not feeling well(she also got two new teeth in the last couple weeks). We go back to the doctor in two weeks. Wish us luck.

Good thing she's so cute, for all the trouble she gives us. She is feisty and fun and sweet. Love that girl!

3 comments:

shauntel said...

Oh Noelle, so adorable. I hope everything gets better and that she has a growth spurt soon!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Noelle is a real adorable cutie pie. She can be a petite lady, she doesn't need to be a big mama. The doctors want everyone to become a basket ball player these days. Don't listen to them.

Laura said...

Rear Facing until 2 really? I'm not sure that is going to work for us. Noelle is so cute I want her to be healthy and all but she is so cute little.