Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Caitlin!


Our sweet Caitlin turned six today!  She is such a great girl and had a fun day.  I had a summer birthday, so I never knew what it was like to go to school on my birthday.  And Ethan has a spring break birthday, so this was our first birthday-at-school birthday.  Not as much fun as spending the whole day partying, but it's definitely fun to be recognized at school.  Caitlin brought doughnuts for her class treat.  But only if they have chocolate, or else get something else, Mom.  She got to wear our birthday crown and had a birthday crown at school.  Lucky girl!


Caitlin got this Barbie wedding set, which I was excited about, because I had one when I was a kid.  But I was quite a bit older.  I won't say how old....  Playing with Barbies is acceptable at any age, right?  I think she was most excited about her Starbucks card, though.  Yeah, you heard me.  Starbucks card.  Ethan was given one at the dentist's office once (that was all they had left), and Caitlin's been pining for one ever since.  I think there are three things on the menu she can choose from.  Haha.


Caitlin dressed up in her new Lagoona Blue wig and Monster High shirt and skirt.  She also got some Monster High dolls!  And if you don't know what Monster High is, just ask Caitlin.  She's an expert.

Monster, monster high
Monster high
Monster, monster high
Come on, don't be shy
Monster high
The party never dies

No comments: