Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Eeek!  It's Halloween! 

We had a fun Halloween, but I am so glad it's done.  We sure had some cranky, tired kids tonight!  They got SO much candy.  And we only went up and down our own street.  I counted 23 Kit Kat bars between 4 kids.  Good grief!

THE CAST OF CHARACTERS:


Ethan as the Werewolf


Caitlin as the Wicked Witch

 

Avery as Snow White


Noelle as Dorothy


and Preston as the Pumpkin


SETTING:   Canary Way, dusk

PLOT:   4 kids try to get as much candy as they can in one evening while their parents nag them to say their thank yous

CLIMAX:   Small child has complete breakdown because of itchy costume

RESOLUTION:    Kids sit at Grandparents' houses half naked and eat candy, then pass out in the car on the way home



3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it Nikki!! I'm so glad Halloween is done. Your kids are too cute in their costumes! And Andy is happy to hear about the 23 kit kats! ;)

Rogers Family said...

Oh my gosh, that first pic is a classic!!! LOL. You have adorable kids.

Crystal said...

It sounds like a riveting and award winning tale to me :) I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween.