Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Swimming With Cousins
We were so excited to be invited over to Aunt Bethany's house for swimming! I don't usually venture out with 5 non-swimmers, but we had lots of flotation devices and super Aunt helpers! Thanks Bethany and Becky!
This makes me laugh! I love cousin Tyce in the background. They had an awesome time and would have stayed in ALL DAY!
Me and baby Preston, who took quite a while to warm up to the pool.
I was so thankful for all the floaties. I really need to get my kids swimming. Geesh!
This is how Preston ended his day. He wore himself out. Tired tired baby.
We're hoping to be invited again soon. It was so much fun. I'm thankful for my sisters-in-law! Thanks Bethany for providing the pool and otter pops, and Becky for the watermelon and pictures!
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yep we love simming too and your suit is super cute.
You look super skinny in your swim suit!
I love that picture of Preston asleep in the floatie. Priceless.
Post a Comment