We're taking it easy this fall break, but I told the kids they could do one thing that cost money. They chose the farm. So, today we went to experience fall outside in the corn. We went through the corn maze and got turned around for quite a while. But only 40% of the kids were crying at the end, so I'm calling it a success.
The kids were excited about the bounce house, games, extreme air pillow,
hay maze, and train ride.
Poor Preston just kind of hung out and watched. And worked on his cucumber.
We were lucky to have my little brother, Mikey, come with us. He and Ethan had a good pedal car race.
And I let all the kids pick out a baby pumpkin to paint tonight.
Yep, baby pumpkins. They were $1 each. Hey, I have 5 kids.
And yes, paint.
I know, I'm the best mom ever.


2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Especially the extreme pillow!
I love the pic of Preston with the pumpkin!! What a cute smile! Anabel is supposed to be going to this farm for a field trip in a couple of weeks. Now I'm excited to go!
Post a Comment