Monday, April 7, 2008

General Conference

We had such a good Conference weekend. We were all still a little under the weather, but not too bad. It was so neat to be able to sustain the new prophet. I don't know if I was there when they sustained Pres. Hinckley, but I don't remember it. I always end Conference with a newly remembered list of all the things I need to work on. Oh well, line upon line, right? Ethan kept busy during conference by drawing pictures of the speakers. This isn't all of them, but most of them looked quite similar.

I'm not sure why, but Ethan drew most of them wearing polka dots. We tried to have the girls nap during a lot of conference. And everyone was actually pretty good. Ethan had a soccer game during part of the first session on Saturday, so I had Bryce take him and I stayed with the girls. So, of course Ethan kicked his first goal, and I missed it. And there is no picture. So sad. Oh well, I'll have to see the next one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz! Im glad you found me. I sent your blog to Becky and Tara so they can invite you...i hope that works. Im still new to this blogging
It looks like you guys are doing good. Your kids are growing up fast...wow
talk to you later,
Brandon

Michael and Lindsey said...

Congrats to Ethan on his goal! Michael told me about it. I wasn't there either (I was packing for our trip).

Becky said...

Hey! I am so excited you have a blog! Your kids are adorable! I just made my blog private so send me your email so I can add you on! I will give it to Tara too:) my email is bekluvsrick@gmail.com

Becky

Court said...

Ethans pics are adorable. and congrats to him on his first goal.
Watching conference is definatley my difficult with a little one. Porter took his nap from 12 to 2 on Sat. and Sun. Lucky for me it comes out in the Ensign.

Anonymous said...

HI Nikki, I just found your blog today and added it to my page. So how are you doing? Did you get your house up for sale? It sounds like Ethan is becoming quite the soccer star this year. I with Danica Could have been on the Team again this year.