We had such a great time at our Halloween Spooktacular on Saturday. Thanks to those that came. It was a lot of fun. The haunted house was so fun and scary. The kids really loved the bouncy house and filling up on candy and doughnuts.


And we got to see Bryce's band play. They did so good, and I think everyone enjoyed it. I wish I'd gotten better pictures, though. I had to snatch this one from Crystal (thanks).
And we got to see Bryce's band play. They did so good, and I think everyone enjoyed it. I wish I'd gotten better pictures, though. I had to snatch this one from Crystal (thanks).

7 comments:
dude, you have no idea how much avery didnt' want to be in the photo! she was such a wiggle worm! and yes...bryce did take a lot of the photo! thanks for inviting us :)
and we made fox's costume! hahaha i'm not opening up shop anytime soon! lol
and oh yeah, james is ok from the whole robbery thing. it's waaaay scary because i never really thought pharmacy would be high crime, ya know? apparently, the walgreens across the street from them gets robbed every two weeks or something like that. it's hard core! we didnt' really tell anyone about the robbery so dont' feel like we didn't keep you in the know! what sucks is that now we are getting a ton of letters from the state regarding the case. argh!
the pictures are so funny. did you guys make bryce's costume? hilarious. i totally forgot about the party... we should have come.
I forgot about the party too! Oh, and I was going to ask you about the giant rubiks cube sitting in your house! I guess my question has been answered. You guys all look great.
I love Avery in the picture! Haha. She's defintely not liking it. Probably because Bryce was taking up the whole picture she couldn't see anything..haha jk
I am sorry I missed the party! It looks like it was a lot of fun! Oh guess what? I finally posted a blog. :-)
The rubik's cube was AWESOME!! Totally creative and funny! The family pict was soo cute and I didn't know Bryce had a band! You guys rock!!
Post a Comment