Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trick-or-Treating Ain't No Game


Alas, I have never been too into Halloween. It's just not my favorite. Way too much work for a bunch of cavities in my opinion. My husband, on the other hand, shines at this time of year. I think it may have something to do with actually being due on Halloween (he's a Nov. 2 birthday), but whatever the reason (his heart or his shoes) Bryce is very serious about Halloween. So, when he sent me this link I knew he sent it in all reverence.


So, for all of you that understand the sacredness of Halloween check out this link:


4 comments:

tyandlinds said...

that is funny. it reminds me of my brother.

Johnson said...

Oh I love Halloween! I just don't get dressed up anymore. I tagged you.

Unknown said...

Hey, I remember going to an awesome Halloween Party that you had in Junior High at your house. I dressed up like a witch and we watched movies and had food. I still have the picture in my scrapbook. We had good times!

Unknown said...

One more thing, I was going to ask you how to get into digital scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for years but I would love to do it digital. Email me with some advice. mattandjenmangum@hotmail.com