Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Am I Getting Old?

Okay, how do I have two kids in primary? I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. Caitlin went into Sunbeams on Sunday. I think she had a good time, but it's kind of hard to tell with her. She's the kind of kid that says no to everything you ask her, just for fun. I wish good luck to her teachers! I tried to take a picture of her before church to document her graduation from nursery, and this was the best one I got.


Doesn't she look happy to be a sunbeam? Yes, you're right, she does look like a little beam of sunshine. Haha. Oh well. I'm sure when she grows up I will really enjoy all her funny pictures. And I'm sure her boyfriends will too. Mwahahahaha.

6 comments:

Johnson said...

Caitlin is getting older not you!:)They grow up way too fast.

Brooke said...

The Sunbeams always look so tiny in January....she's so cute.

You are not as old as me, I have one in Sr. Primary!!

♥ Natalie said...

She is a doll!!! At the party, all she wanted to eat was oranges, more oranges, and even more oranges! What a good girl!

james n mary said...

i'm glad we're not sunbeam teachers anymore...lol! when did we get so old?! fox is almost ready for nursery!

Michael and Lindsey said...

From what I've seen, she's doing great in Sunbeams! Time sure flies!

Crystal said...

Whenever I see her I think of this quote you guys told me about, "My favorite princess is EVERY princess." Ha ha. She's cute and I'm sure it's fun to have her be a Sunbeam.