Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brian Head

Last weekend Bryce and his friend went up to Brian Head, UT for some snowboarding. He usually takes one big snowboarding trip a year. I think he had a lot of fun. Although I can't be sure because guys are not very good at documenting photographically. Something about trying to go fast down hills instead, blah, blah, blah. Here is a picture of Bryce in his whole get-up in the snow.



I tried to post some pretty cool videos, but apparently this computer doesn't like snowboarding and refused to post them. Sorry. You'll have to imagine the great heroics of my husband flying down a mountain.

3 comments:

Jamie Schaub said...

So Fun! And I love your posts because you are always so funny! :)

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Go Bryce!
I love Brian Head!
I always did cross country ski in that area when I lived in St. George. Great snow.
Nikki, I cannot post videos on my blog either...I wonder what's wrong?
We need to consult the Bergmans.
Let me know how to do it if you figure it out.
Bea

Devin and Becky said...

How dare that man of yours try and defend baby carrots. By his attempt to stand up for the enemy, he is hereby designated a baby by the carrot council. He does not want to make the carrot king angry. That is never good.