This morning my sister, Sara, took me and the kids to the Phoenix Zoo. Lucky us. She got us in free with her employee discount.

The kids with our "tour guide." Sara knows what everything is, and how to navigate those crazy zoo roads. It was great to have her with us (for knowledge and child-wrangling). It was such a nice day today and it wasn't even too busy.
At Ethan's favorite exhibit. The RHINOS.
The kids love the petting zoo. I can't believe how much abuse those goats take. Ethan and Caitlin loved petting as many as they could find. Avery, on the other hand, was not fond of goat-petting. And if one got too close, she let him know.
The zoo is a lot of fun, but I think I'll stick to my once a year schedule. I had had my fill after a couple of hours and some crying and whining. The "I'm hungry" from Ethan, the "my toes hurt" from Caitlin, the "I'm tired" from Avery (implied with crying), and the "I'm sore" from our tour guide, Sara. Haha.
2 comments:
I love the zoo but it is exhausting with kids. I went last week and had my sister-in-law come with me. It is much better with two adults!
Haha. That was a lot of fun. I still need to get my pics uploaded. I can almost pretty much walk again. No thanks to my personal trainer. :-) We will have to do it again soon. Hopefully sooner than another year.
Post a Comment