
My dog ate my computer.
Okay it wasn't a dog, but something sure chewed up our computer and spit it back out. My husband assures me that computers really only last that long, but I have my doubts.
I never realized how much I need our computer. I got nothing done. I didn't blog or respond to emails or get my R.S. reports done or anything for over a month. (By the way, Dell, I am not cool with a month to get a new computer.) So, that's why I've been away so long. I'll try to catch up.
P.S. If you really want to try something fun, try breaking your TV for a month and a half. Then overlap that with no computer for over a month. You get really creative with your kids.
2 comments:
So that's why you didn't keep us updated. We quit TV in 2000 and do not miss it one bit!!!
I would miss the computer though.
It seems it's been quite a wonderful month. I'm sorry the tools of entertainment have been so crazy lately. But it made for a great update!
Post a Comment