Noelle is two months old today. It's gone fairly quickly and poor Noelle has fallen prey to 4th child syndrome. Yes, it's true. I have hardly any pictures of her and I only sit and stare at her for an hour a day instead of the requisite five. So sad. But we sure do love her. She's already almost eleven pounds. She still sleeps a lot, and is starting to smile more. We finally caught it on camera. What a cutie!
11 comments:
Has it been two months already? Wow!
I need to come over and hold her for a couple of hours a day. :)
Ah what a cute picture! I can't believe it has already been two months! WOW!
Yes she is a cutie. You are an awesome mommy, don't worry about the five hours.
She is so cute!
She is totally cute! Were your other kids born with dark hair too? LOVE the smile!
Awwwwwww...how cute she is. 2 months? Whoa! Time goes fast.
Before we know, daddy will put her on a snowboard :)
has it really been two months?!
Darling pics! I need one!
Love Mom Dopp
She is so cute! Love her smile!
I can't believe she's two months old already! You just had her, or so it seems:)
adorable!!!
Post a Comment