Caitlin filled up two baskets with all her eggs and toys. The girls loved their fancy dresses that they got from Aunt Francine.
This is pretty much how Noelle looked all day long. Apparently she is not a fan of Easter. She'll learn.
I'm so thankful for these sweet kids and all the family that helped make this a special day for them.
8 comments:
OH I love it love it!!! How do I get an Aunt Francine? Those dress are beautiful!!!
Adorable little children. They are so beautiful and dressed so nicely.
They don't even play in the mud. You are a lucky mommy.
I love that last picture. So cute. I love that you got the kids all dressed up.
OMGosh Nikki, i had no idea you had so many kiddos and they are all so cute! Wow, lots of girls, lucky you! You guys look awesome. I'm adding you to my blog list. If you want to follow ours, it's www.isaacandben.blogspot.com.
happy easter to the dopps!
nikki - did you get a new camera?
Mary, Bryce got a new camera. I don't use it, though. I'm too afraid of it. Much better pictures, though.
Cutest kids ever!! I just loved that baby dress!! That last picture was soo beautiful!! I too would like to order a Aunt Francine...Do you have any extras?? :)
The kids are so cute. They look like royalty! I love it!
Post a Comment