Noelle turned 6 months while we were in Utah, and today was her doctor's appointment. She is:
15 lb. 3 oz. (25 %)
27.5 in. (90 %)
So, tall and thin, so far. She is sitting up pretty well now and rolling around like crazy. She gives kisses now, but so far mostly to Mom. She also is really busy and active. She loves to kick her legs (especially in water) and grab at anything she can reach. She is such a happy baby and is always smiling. Our vacation did a number on her sleep schedule, though. So right now we're working on that.
P.S. I looove Utah grass!
5 comments:
Noelle is so adorable. I have to come to HOT Arizona to see her smiling, rolling and throwing kisses.
That is hilarious that you mentioned Utah grass. Scott and I were literally just talking about that today! It is so wonderful!
Ah! She is so stinkin cute! I need to go pinch those cheeks! I love this dress and hairbow combo she looks vintage yet modern at the same time.... Is that style called mod? Hmmm I should figure this stuff out before commenting :)
Beautiful, sweet baby! She is a honey!!!
Love
Mom Dopp
Oh Noelle you are SO cute!
Post a Comment