Our trip started off with a bang. We had left at 4 am hoping they would sleep through some of the trip. They didn't. We weren't even out of the Phoenix Metro Area before we had two kids throwing up. Noelle only cried part of the way, so we're counting that as a win.
So, by the time we got to the I-15 I was glad to see it and was anticipating being at our destination shortly....

'Twas not to be.
About an hour and a half outside Provo one of our rear tires blew. Bryce managed to keep us on the road and safely pulled over. We had been in the 80 mph zone (going 90ish), so we were grateful to be okay. Our back bumper got a little beat up, but the car seems to have recovered. Thanks to the family that helped us with the tire!
4 comments:
scary!
Kinda frightening. I'm glad you guys were safe and had a good time on the trip. I always love the pictures with the animals. I'm glad you post the previous years on there too, it's so fun! Call me and let's plan something now that you're back.
What 80mph zone? Autobon? Doing 90? I thought they had 75 speed limits in UT. Good job Bryce to stay on the road and keep everyone safe.
So glad everything turned out well! Could have been really bad!
Love
Mom Dopp
Post a Comment