Thursday, May 26, 2011

Schools Out for Summer!

I have been anxiously awaiting the end of school this year. I was looking forward to a little less structure and a lot of family fun. Now that it's here, I'm not sure what we're going to do with ourselves. Thank goodness for the summer movie program and splash pads.

Today was Ethan's last day. The girls' last day was last week and since they ride the bus, unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. Ethan has been counting down the days. We are all excited for a family vacation coming up and some other fun stuff. Oh, and baby boy at the end of the summer.


Ethan with his teacher, Mrs. Summers. It was her first year teaching and she was so great! We will definitely miss her!


Ethan with his good friends, Hunter and Cooper.

Happy Summer Vacation Everyone!

1 comment:

Laura said...

hooray for summer. I'm with you I'm not sure what we are going to do with all our time either.