Thursday, February 12, 2009

Making Valentines


Ethan and I made Valentine treats for his preschool class. He was so excited to make cards and treats for his friends and his teacher.


He thought it was so fun to sprinkle them himself.


These were so fun and easy to do. Just marshmallows dipped in dipping chocolate and add sprinkles. Do you like my play-dough lollipop holder-upper?

3 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

You should check out www.designspongeonline.com, they have cute before and afters of furniture pieces, also their diy section is full of super cute stuff, i just spent the last two hours surfing that site haha

Michael and Bethany said...

These are super cool! You are one creative lady! Now I need to think up a reason I need to make these....

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Very cute! You are so creative!!! Lucky valentine;s. :)

(Sorry about all the poop, too. That sounds like it was horrible!)