And for any of you that wondered, she is holding a Gideon Bible. What? You think we're going to let her play with a real bible?
Sunday, February 8, 2009
T.G.I.N.
That's right! Thank Goodness It's Nursery! What? People don't say that? Well, I sure do. Today was Avery's first week in nursery. And she did sooo good! She doesn't seem to care where I'm at, at all. I am excited to finally start sitting through Relief Society and a slightly smaller amount excited to start sitting through Gospel Doctrine. Haha. It feels like forever since I haven't had a baby attached. I'm not quite sure if I can cut it, though. I haven't had to sit for long periods of time in a while.

And for any of you that wondered, she is holding a Gideon Bible. What? You think we're going to let her play with a real bible?
And for any of you that wondered, she is holding a Gideon Bible. What? You think we're going to let her play with a real bible?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah for nursery! Sam's been in nursery for 3 months now and I still have a hard time sitting through Sunday school! :)
Congrats. You'll actually be able to hear a full lesson!
Oh I'm so glad she did great her first time.
Yay! I bet she and Megan had a ball together. I miss Gospel Doctrine and RS. Or maybe I just miss adult conversation.
kids in nursery is a great stage to be in congratulations.
oh poop totally jealous. fox is attached. it's all good in the hood when we sit there and watch him but as soon as we get anywhere near the door, the wah-bulance pulls up!
what's a gideon bible?!
fyi: the Gideon Church uses it's own bible. I got passed one on campus when I went to ASU. I felt bad throwing it away, even though I don't believe in its translation. So, I let Avery pretend to read it during scripture time. She's the only one without a Book of Mormon.
Post a Comment