
I stole a break from the family, so that I could visit with my good friend, Teresa, that lives in San Diego. She was one of the very first people I met when I moved to Arizona and she is the best at making sure our group of girlfriends stays in touch. We went up to La Jolla for dinner and to hang out. La Jolla is so pretty and had a lot of cool shops and restaurants.
This is at La Jolla Cove. Isn't that cave cool? There were even people swimming around down there. So pretty!
We saw some Sea Lions and a bunch of birds down on the coast. I felt like I was at the zoo.
We went to dinner at Bull and Bear Bar & Grill. The food was so good and we had an awesome table. And we had time to talk and reminisce!

The food! Smoky Lentil Street Tacos and Truffle Fries. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment