
While we were in San Diego we went to Old Town. None of us had ever been there and it was really neat. They had a lot of cool museums and shops. And it was nice to let the kids run around and climb on things.
They had this cannon in the middle of the square and the kids loved climbing on it and pretending they were shooting cannonballs at us.

The kids on barrels. I love this one. One of the perks of having lots of kids. You get to line them up on things.
We had to represent and went through the Wells Fargo museum.
Ethan in the candy shop. This is one of those places where you buy your candy based on weight. We bought a ton of candy and I ate most of it myself. I think we all saw that coming.
We also got to visit a blacksmith shop and pet some donkeys. This was fun and I would for sure do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment