We just got back from San Diego and boy, do we have a lot of pictures! So, I'll be doing a few San Diego posts. It was so nice to get out of the heat, but it's a little sad that our only vacation this summer is over. Now we just stay at home and prepare for baby.
The car ride wasn't too bad, once we got the DVD up and going. Amazing how movies make everything better! The 6 hours to San Diego is just the right amount of time for our kids. That 11 hours to Utah is brutal. We were definitely ready to get to the hotel, though.
This was our awesome view. See the ocean way out there? We were right on Pacific Beach and it was just a couple minutes to walk down. So nice! Our room was pretty nice, but it was a tight squeeze for six people in one room. The upside? It made me feel like I was coming home to a mansion.

The "before and after we wore out the kids" photos.
We did a ton of walking up and down the coast and looking at shops and things. Thank goodness for Ethan. He was on stroller patrol most of the time, so that Bryce and I could each take a wiggly, wandering girl.

The kids on the pier. It took us quite a while to get this far out on the pier. The kids stopped every couple feet to look down at the ocean through the knotholes and cracks. They were so funny. You'd think they'd never seen water before. It was so nice to be out on the ocean. That is definitely something I'd give Arizona if I could. After all, don't we deserve it? It's supposed to be 107 degrees here tomorrow!

More San Diego adventures to come!
2 comments:
I love love love San Diego... I would live there if I could! Sounds like you guys had alot of fun! Good luck getting ready for the baby! What a cute family!
Oh so jealous. I think everyone loves San Diego.
Post a Comment